Being with Trend is a key to the success of business.
Now the new generation has changed the approach of life to access things. Tablets and Smartphones have a different approach toward design and user experience.
Before the proliferation of mobile devices with advanced web-browsing capability , web designers had only one primary challenge to deal with – keeping the same look and feel of their websites in various desktop computer browsers.
Key Points for Responsive Website:
- As smartphone and tablet adoption rapidly increases, so does the importance of mobile-friendly websites
- If SEO is a core component of your digital marketing strategy, having a mobile–friendly website is becoming essential.
- Recommended By Google: It becomes easier for google to crawl, index and organize content. As responsive sites have one URL and same HTML.
- Many Devices compatible with one website: The Best aspect of responsive design is it provide a great user-experience across many devices and screen sizes
- Easier to Manage: different websites on different devices need separate SEO campaigns. Managing one site and one SEO campaign is far easier and economical.